- We do not offer tuning for emission delete, we do not disable catalytic converter or secondary air pump systems.
- We do not offer tuning services to the state of California.
BMW S63TU4 with dual MG1CS201 Performance ECU tuning software.
Will work in the following BMW models:
5' F90 M5 (01/2016 — 2020+)
- 5' F90 M5, M5, Sedan, S63M, AUTO, USA, (JF03)
8' F91 M8 (11/2017 —
8' F92 M8 (11/2017 —
8' F93 M8 (10/2018 — 2020+)
- 8' F91 M8, M8, Convertible, S63M, AUTO, USA, (DZ03)
- 8' F92 M8, M8, Coupe, S63M, AUTO, USA, (AE03)
- 8' F93 M8, M8, Gran Coupé, S63M, AUTO, USA, (GV03)
Stage 1 Gains at the wheels on a 2020 BMW M5 Competition Pack:
100WHP @ 4000RPM
140WTQ @ 3300RPM
Non-competition models will have same end results, but overall gains will be larger since they start with less HP/TQ.
Performance tuning modifies torque limiter maps, boost levels, fuel maps, ignition timing advance maps and more. All to help safely increase HP/TQ, while keeping good drive-ability and factory fail-safes/limp protection in place.
We only offer one flashing type for this car (Bench Flash).
BENCH FLASH: Remove the ECU/DME and mail it in. We will create a full backup image of your ECU/DME without opening the lid or any physical damage to it. We then upload the tune. This is the safest way, as we can have a full backup of the entire ECU/DME content.
If you're a local in the Seattle area in Washington, you're welcome to stop by and we can do this in person without having to remove the DME from the vehicle.