- We do not offer cat delete software or tuning for emissions bypass.
- We do not offer tuning services to the state of California.
This tune is for Mercedes Benz ML550 W166 with M278 4.7L V8 Bi-Turbo Engine with MED17.7.1/MED17.7.3 ECU.
- 2015 MERCEDES-BENZ - ML550 - BASE (W166) - M278 TWIN TURBO 4.7L V8
- 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ - ML550 - BASE (W166) - M278 TWIN TURBO 4.7L V8
- 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ - ML550 - BASE (W166) - M278 TWIN TURBO 4.7L V8
- 2012 MERCEDES-BENZ - ML550 - BASE (W166) - M278 TWIN TURBO 4.7L V8
Stage 1 Performance gains:
76WHP @ 3500RPM
118WTQ @ 3500RPM
Performance tuning modifies torque limiter maps, boost levels, fuel maps, ignition timing advance maps and more. All to help safely increase HP/TQ, while keeping good drive-ability and factory fail-safes/limp protection in place. Factory emissions remain functional and are not disabled. Gains can vary on vehicle condition and location.
We have 2 methods of having this tune installed (Flash Type Selection).
BENCH: Remove the ECU and mail it in. We will create a full backup image of your ECU without opening the lid or any physical damage to the ECU at all. We then upload our tune and mail the ECU back. This is the safest way, as we can have a full backup of the entire ECU content.
REMOTE FLASH: No downtime!!! With this option, once an order is placed, we will ship you a cable, that cable connects to a laptop and we are able to remote into your computer to flash the car. The remote flash option includes the cost of the cable (which is yours to keep). If we are out of cables for remote flashing, we can offer a cable for rent with a deposit. (We will message you if this happens). In some cases, not all cars can be flashed this way. In that case, you will have to ship your ECU to us for a bench flash. *You will need a Windows 8 or newer laptop and WIFI to flash remotely (Apple, Chromebooks are not supported)*
Dyno Graph of Stage 1 M278 4.7L V8 Bi-Turbo Tune