Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. Thank you.
- Improved throttle response, can be requested to leave stock pedal sensitivity.
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- Gains 10-25WHP 10-25WTQ, depending on vehicle condition and wear.
- Rev limiter raised 300rpm, can be set to another requested spec.
- Speed Limiter Disabled
- Premium Gasoline required for maximum performance
- Dyno RPM limiter is disabled, so you can rev to redline in case of ABS failure or if dyno testing the vehicle. No need to pull fuses, or use a scan tool to enable dyno mode.
- We do not offer tuning for emission delete, we do not disable catalytic converter or secondary air pump systems.
We do not offer tuning for emission delete, we do not disable catalytic converter or secondary air pump systems.
We do not offer tuning services to the state of California.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
BMW E39 M5 - Engine S62B50
Other BMW models with S62B50 conversions/swaps.
We have 2 methods of having this tune installed (Flash Type Selection).
Method 1 - BENCH (Recommended): Remove the DDE/ECU and mail it in. We will create a full backup image of your ECU without opening the lid or any physical damage to the ECU at all. We then upload our tune and mail the DDE/ECU back. This is the safest way, as we can have a full backup of the entire ECU content.
Method 2 - REMOTE FLASH: No downtime!!! With this option, once an order is placed, we will ship you a cable, that cable connects to a laptop and we are able to remote into your computer to flash the car. The remote flash option includes the cost of the cable (which is yours to keep). If we are out of cables for remote flashing, we can offer a cable for rent with a deposit. (We will message you if this happens). In some cases, not all cars can be flashed this way. In that case, you will have to ship your ECU/DDE to us. *You will need a Windows 8 or newer laptop and WIFI to flash remotely (Apple, Chromebooks are not supported)* INPA/Bimmergeeks K+DCAN cable will not work and is not supported for remote flashing. You will need to purchase a cable from us for remote flashes.
Please send us the filed out tuning form
Bench Flash: Print out, fill out, and send the form with your ECU/DME
Remote Flash: Once your order is placed, we will email you the form, fill it out and send it back to our email. The form will have to be emailed back prior to your flash appointment.
Dyno Graphs of Previously Tuned Customer Cars