Please print out this form and mail it in with your DME. DME will not be flashed until the form is filled out and sent to us. Thank you.
- Manual and Automatic versions are available
- EWS Delete available separately or combined with a performance tune. Bench flash only for EWS+Tune combination.
- Improved gas mileage
- Improved throttle response
- Improved wide open throttle and part throttle horsepower and torque
- 6500rpm rev limiter (can be changed upon request to your specs)
- Top speed limiter is removed
- Idle Speed 100rpm increase included (stock is optional)
- Express return shipping available to reduce downtime of the vehicle, additional fees apply.
We do not offer tuning for emission delete, we do not disable catalytic converter or secondary air pump systems.
We do not offer tuning services to the state of California.
This DME (engine computer) software upgrade is for:
BMW E53 (X5 4.4L), engine M62B44TU
BMW E53 (X5 4.6L), engine M62B46TU
BMW E38 (740i/iL), engine M62B44TU
BMW E39 (540i/iA), engine M62B44TU
Other BMW models with a M62B44TU conversions/swaps.
We have 2 methods of having this tune installed (Flash Type Selection).
Method 1 - BENCH (Recommended): Remove the DDE/ECU and mail it in. We will create a full backup image of your ECU without opening the lid or any physical damage to the ECU at all. We then upload our tune and mail the DDE/ECU back. This is the safest way, as we can have a full backup of the entire ECU content.
Method 2 - REMOTE FLASH: No downtime!!! With this option, once an order is placed, we will ship you a cable, that cable connects to a laptop and we are able to remote into your computer to flash the car. The remote flash option includes the cost of the cable (which is yours to keep). If we are out of cables for remote flashing, we can offer a cable for rent with a deposit. (We will message you if this happens). In some cases, not all cars can be flashed this way. In that case, you will have to ship your ECU/DDE to us. *You will need a Windows 8 or newer laptop and WIFI to flash remotely (Apple, Chromebooks are not supported)* INPA/Bimmergeeks K+DCAN cable will not work and is not supported for remote flashing. You will need to purchase a cable from us for remote flashes.