Frequently Asked Questions
No downtime! Remote flashing is when we program your cars ECU/DDE remotely through the OBD2 port of you vehicle without removal of the ECU/DDE. The remote flash cost includes an OBD2 cable that you can keep. If we run out of stock of the remote flash cables, you can still mail in the ECU/DME/DDE or wait until we have more cables in stock.
When you select this option we will ship you a programming cable with instructions. Once you receive the cable you will hook it up to your car with a windows 8 or 10 laptop. You will need WIFI to connect. The flashing process takes about 15 minutes with good WIFI.
Note: Not all vehicles support remote flashing, in that case only bench flashing is available/possibly. If you're unsure whether or not we can offer remote flashing for your vehicle, please email us with your year/model/vin information so we can help determine that.
Remove the vehicle computer which is most commonly called ECU/DME/DDE and mail it in to us for flash. We will create a full back up image of your ECU whenever possible. We then upload our tune of your choice and mail the DDE/ECU back. This is the safest way, as we can have a full back up of the entire ECU content.
At checkout you will select a shipping method, this is for the return shipping back to you. Return shipping is selected at checkout. Don't forget to send our tuning form with your computer! (Tuning form can be found on the product page in the description - it is a PDF file.) This allows us to process the orders faster and more accurately.
All orders that come in Monday-Friday will be programmed, repaired, or cloned that same business day. (We are closed Saturday and Sunday.) Rarely, but sometimes we will need an extra 1-2 days to create a tune if it is a rare or older version that we haven't worked with yet.
Please note that you are responsible for shipping the item to us. At checkout we offer free USPS priority mail 2-3 day shipping back to you. If you need your item back ASAP, then at checkout you can pay for faster overnight shipping.
Remote flashing can be done once you receive your cable and setup your flashing appointment. If you'd like to get your cable sooner, you can select overnight shipping at checkout. Otherwise free shipping will be mailed with USPS Priority 2-3 day.
Please note that we only flash Monday-Friday 10am-5:30pm PST.
USPS Priority Mail (FREE): 2-3 business days
USPS Express Priority Mail: 1-2 business days
UPS Overnight Shipping: 1 business day usually
Please allow 3-15 days in transit for international shipping. (This will depend on what shipping service you select at checkout, we prefer to use DHL for international shipping due to extremely quick speed and best cost usually)
*Please note we are not responsible for any delays or fees due to Customs. Please contact your local postal service for more informations on customs and duties.*
Yes! We do offer some repair services on certain makes and models.
*Please note we are by appointment only! If you stop by without an appointment we will not be able to scan your car. Please call or text us before you come and setup an appointment*
If you have already received a service from us (programming, cloning, repairs, etc.) we do not offer refunds. You can only get a refund if you have purchased the service but have not had it done.
Our return policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or return.
Remote Flash Tunes: If you decide to not get the tune and would like a refund, we will return 95% of the whole purchase amount. The other 5% is a non-refundable transaction fee.
You are responsible to ship the programming cable back to us. Once we receive it, and it is in good condition we will then offer a refund.
If you choose the keep the programming cable you will get the 95% refund, minus $30 fee for keeping the cable.
Bench Flash Tunes and other products: If you decide to not get the tune and would like a refund, we will return 95% of the whole purchase amount. The other 5% is a non-refundable transaction fee.
For more information go to our Refund Policy .